Volk G-6 Six-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens is the most advanced gonio lens for static and dynamic gonioscopy. Six angled mirrors provides a superior panoramic view of the anterior chamber angle as compared to traditional four-mirror lenses. All glass design provides superior clarity compared to acrylic lenses.
Volk Product ID: VG6LNF
Short Code: SVG6LNF
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses.
- Six precisely angled mirrors eliminate gaps and provide full 360° views of the anterior chamber.
- More complete mirror structure can reduce examination time by 25% or more:
- Simpler to locate position and scan across mirrors; no confusion where one view ends and the next begins.
- Reduces need to maneuver slit lamp.
- Enhanced lens body design improves utility:
- A tapered profile less prone to a patient squeezing off the eye.
- A taller, narrower body easier to hold within the orbit.
- Available in No Flange (nf) contact option only
- No Flange (nf) design does not require interface solution allowing quick eye contact, reducing patient discomfort and facilitating the examination.
- No Flange version not rated for use with ophthalmic laser treatments
- Available separately on a 2-position handle to suit personal preferences: VG6HAN2
- Lens: G-6
- Field of View: 6x63°
- Image Magnification: 1.0x
- Laser Spot: 1.0x
- Contact Diameter: 8.4mm
Please allow 6 weeks for orders with custom engraving