The Volk G-6 Six-Mirror Gonio lens with 2-in-1 handle is a handheld glass gonio lens for static and dynamic gonioscopy.
Volk Product ID: VG6HAN2
- 2-position handle allows for customizable handle position at standard postiion (0°) or angled position (45°).
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses.
- Six precisely angled mirrors eliminate gaps and provide full 360° views of the anterior chamber.
- More complete mirror structure can reduce examination time by 25% or more:
- Simpler to locate position and scan across mirrors; no confusion where one view ends and the next begins.
- Reduces need to maneuver slit lamp.
- Lens' tapered profile is less prone to a patient squeezing off the eye.
- Available in No Flange (nf) contact option only
- No Flange (nf) design does not require interface solution allowing quick eye contact, reducing patient discomfort and facilitating the examination.
- No Flange version not rated for use with ophthalmic laser treatments
- Available separately on a ring to suit personal preferences. Click here for ringed version: VG6
- Comes with single lens case
- Lens: G-6
- Field of View: 6x63°
- Image Magnification: 1.0x
- Laser Spot: 1.0x
- Contact Diameter: 8.4mm
Please allow 6 weeks for orders with custom engraving