Welch Allyn Smart Set 18335-SS Package includes
- 11735 Prestige Ophthalmoscope
- 18245 Retinoscope
- 2 - 71900 Lithium Ion Smart Handles (w/71920 AC & Well charging modules)
- 41100 Finnoff Transilluminator
- 05829-U Carrying Case
- 18250 Fixation Cards
- Lerner Model Eye
Patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision optics, combined with 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for the precision you need to conduct a quality eye exam. Two unique filter selections provide optimum light levels for all types of eye exams.
The Prestige sports 18 aperture combinations for greater versatility, 68 lenses for an extensive range of focus for optimum resolution, and an illuminated lens dial to clearly identify diopter setting.
- Enables easy entry into undilated pupils through precise lamp filament and optical alignment.
- Halogen HPX® lamp illumination for true tissue color
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Opacity setting filter aids easy eye entry with the brightest Halogen HPX light
- Neutral density filter allows for entering healthy eyes without unwanted reflex
- 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for precise resolution (+38 to -30)
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
- Makes refractions easier than ever by producing one of the brightest, sharpest, and cleanest streaks available.
- Provides 2.8X the brightness of our standard retinoscopes
- Superior streak quality enables easier and quicker refractions-even in patients with small pupils
- Crossed linear polarizing filter eliminates bothersome glare from trial lenses, helping you perform a more precise exam
- External focusing sleeve improves comfort and maneuverability
- Sealed optics keep the lenses cleaner for more effective exams
- Fits all Welch Allyn 3.5v power sources
- Half the weight of traditional 3.5 V handles
- Fits all Welch Allyn 3.5 V Instrument Heads
- 120 minutes of on-time
- Built to last using CYCOLOY® resin
- Low-battery indicator
- Lithium ion battery
- Charging Well Adapter for 719-Series Rechargeable Power Handle
- 15-Degree Contact
- Uses a halogen HPX lamp
- Fiber-optic light transmission
- Fully sterilizable
Welch Allyn 18250 Fixation Retinoscopy Cards.
Genuine Welch Allyn Fixation Card Set cleverly attaches magnetically to the magnetic logo of your Welch Allyn retinoscope head, allowing quick, easy, card changes. Welch Allyn 18250 Fixation Retinoscopy Cards provide age appropriate symbols and words based on the Pierce MEM card, for dynamic retinoscopy. These retinoscope fixation cards make checking accomodation easy. The Welch Allyn 18250 Fixation Card Set includes four washable fixation cards which fit most newer model streak / spot retinoscopes including: